Presidential Trivia: Part XIV:
1. Which POTUS had the most different Vice Presidents and how many?
2. In a famous photo, what sexy Hollywood star is draped on a piano that Harry Truman is playing? Bess Truman was not amused.
3. Who was the only POTUS given the oath of office by his own father?
4. What very serious Duke University law student and future POTUS got the nickname “Gloomy Gus? I am sure he would take that over some of the other names he was called in his political career.
5. Who was the first POTUS with a middle name?