Here’s Another Clue For You All- The Paul is Dead Rumours. The Paul is dead clues came into full bloom with the legendary Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band album- which would have been the first Beatles album after Paul’s fatal accident in November 1966. The following where the clues to Paul’s death that were on the Magical Mystery Tour album which was released in late 1967.
- On the album cover- “The Walrus Was Paul”- John, George and Ringo are in costumed in white- Paul ‘the walrus” is in black. In Scandinavian countries a walrus is said to be a symbol of death.
- Also the word walrus- is Greek for corpse. I am the walrus= I am the corpse?
- A few hints in the John Lennon masterpiece “I Am The Walrus”- the lyric “I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.” The remaining 3 Beatles are all together in the conspiracy to cover up Paul’s death?
- Also in “I Am The Walrus”- lines from King Lear are read by Shakespearean actors- that include “What, is he dead?”, “Bury my body”, and ” O, untimely death.”
- In the booklet “I Am The Walrus”- was subtitled “No you’re not, said little Nicola.” Remember the walrus was Paul- and a walrus is a Scandinavian symbol for death.
- In Strawberry Fields Forever- on the famous fade out and fade back in at the end you can hear John saying either “Cranberry Sauce ” or more likely “I buried Paul.” Sure sounds like the latter to my ears.
- Inside of Magical Mystery Tour there is a booklet- there is a photo below of Paul with a sign on the desk in front of him that says “I WAS” Also over his head in the background we have two British flags in a crossed position- which is proper for military funerals – as you see Paul is in a military uniform in the picture.
- And then there is the hand over Paul’s head in this picture- remember in Sgt. Pepper clues- it signifies death.
- In the movie Magical Mystery Tour- during the song “Your Mother Should Know” John, George and Ringo descended the spiral staircase wearing red carnations while Paul of course wore a black carnation.
In the photo above- look at the drums- above The Beatles and below LOVe is the number 3– 3 Beatles?
In the photo from above Ringo, George and John have shoes on- Paul- is different-no shoes- black socks.
- In “Blue Jay Way”- George sings over and over “Don’t belong don’t belong”- who doesn’t belong? William Shears Campbell -Paul’s replacement- since Paul is dead.
- In the title track Magical Mystery Tour the lyric ‘dying to take you away.”
- Back to the booklet- there was a photo that didn’t appear in the movie- the only photo in the booklet that wasn’t from the film- a large group of people and The Beatles dining- if the photo is turned to 90 degrees if you look to the right and stare the nearest camera appears to be the left eye socket of a skull.