- TAYLOR SWIFT: LOVER: 2019: POP: GRADE: A : APPLE: Taylor Swift’s 7th album-before she turns 30-[December 13th}
- ANDREW GOLD: ALL THIS AND HEAVEN TOO: 1978: POP: GRADE: B+: VINYL: A pretty good pop album-Gold had a brief window open -in 1977 “Lonely Boy” was a Top 10 hit- on this album- “Thank You For Being A Friend”- #25 was of course made more popular as the theme song for The Golden Girls although Gold’s version wasn’t the one used on the tv show. I have to forget that when I hear the song to recall how I originally loved this song, other highlights “Never Let Her Slip Away” #67- in which Freddie Mercury sang back up.
- BLUES MASTERS: VOLUME 6: BLUES ORIGINALS: 1992: BLUES: GRADE: A+: IPOD: This has to be the best of the 18 volumes- it is like a greatest hits of some of the master blues men. Sonny Boy Williamson, Muddy Waters, Howlin’ Wolf, Elmore James, Little Walter, Jimmy Reed, Robert Johnson etc.
- BLUES MASTERS: VOLUME 7: BLUES REVIVAL: 1992: BLUES: GRADE: A-. A disc covering the 1960’s early 70’s blues revival- where many an old blues man was ‘rediscovered”- Son House, Mississippi Fred McDowell, Mississippi John Hurt, and a few that really didn’t go away but received a bigger platform- like Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Lightinin’ Hopkins.
- PINK FLOYD:THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON: 1973: PROGRESSIVE ROCK: GRADE: A+. IPOD: I am not a fan of progressive rock- I have very few progressive rock albums in any format but I do own all of Pink Floyd’s catalog. This of course is one of the most celebrated and famous albums of all time. I have never though watched The Wizard of Oz- while listening to The Dark Side Of The Moon– link below.