- SLY AND THE FAMILY STONE: GREATEST HITS: 1970: 5 STARS OUT OF 5 STARS: An excellent ‘greatest hits’ album but there were still more hits to come.
- BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN: GREETINGS FROM ASBURY PARK, NJ: 1973: 4 1/2 STARS OUT OF 5 STARS: I prefer the debut album over the second album which is sooooooooo overrrated.
- SIMON AND GARFUNKEL: GREATEST HITS: 1972: 5 STARS OUT OF 5 STARS: They had broken up by this point in time- it is a greatest hits- if you want more snatch up their 5ive albums.
- CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL: COSMOS FACTORY: 1970: 5 STARS OUT OF 5 STARS: Their greatest album–or is it Willy And The Poor Boys- both outstanding.
- BOB SEGER: STRANGER IN TOWN: 4 1/2 STARS OUT OF 5 STARS: 1978: 4 1/2 STARS OUT OF 5 STARS: I really like Night Moves and Stranger In Town- the rest of his albums are hit and miss IMO>
- JOHN LENNON: IMAGINE: 1971: 5 STARS OUT OF 5 STARS: Plastic Ono Band is his best solo album but I have listened to Imagine more times over the years.
- JOHN STEWART: BOMBS AWAY DREAM BABIES: 4 STARS OUT OF 5 STARS: Journeyman John Stewart has a hit album and some hit singles with the help of Lindsay Buckingham and Stevie Nicks.